Friday, October 20, 2006

Here Lies A Dead Poet

My first attempt at blogging. Lots of things is actually going thru my mind even though as i type. Been going thru alot and done too much thinking that it actually scares me. Reality is one thing, the next will be love. What you actually thought may not be what it is in the actual fact. frightening but true. One point of time you could declare your everlasting love and laid down promises of what the future holds. But out of no where, things changes as fast as the clouds in the sky. Promises could be broken, those sweet for nothing whispher and messages that still in my mobile turn merely to nothing but memories. Though advise of wise friends around is flooding all over my sense of hearing. I am too stuborn for my own good, decision of what they may think is the worst is what i had decided. Possibilities of success is near to zero yet I am willing to risk my all once again. Why would one wants to go thru the pain again? You might ask. I could be mad or just a simple fool, though it seem not worth to the rest, but to me, its something I have to do. Otherwise regrets will follow me thru out the rest of my life. Life may seem too short to wait for one person. But its never too short to wait for love. Regardless of what the future outcome this choice I have made. Would she accept me once again? Not to deny, its always been in my mind.

Future only hold what the future lies
Here its lies a dead poet that thought he had die
merely human in flesh nothing great
few things in life could make a man break
here lies a dead poet this he write
all this while i thought i was right
who were to know you took flight
love was no where to be found in sight
pieces of me was left inside







html hit counters

Get free html hit counters here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home