Friday, October 20, 2006

The World Which I Cant Call Mine

The place I longs to be, yet I can't call it mine.
Trying to break free, but I kept her in my mind.
Words are left unspoken, the rest she have all taken.
Lonesome nights that left my world shaken
World of emptiness, here I stay.
Waiting for the love, that I dare not say.
Promises of forever are a pack of lies.
It mean nothing when the feeling dies.
All these they call the process of life.
But how many of them truely try.
To lay down feelings and slowly cry.
Feeling remorse, then regret.
Times of long ago now try to forget.
I am not trying make you mad.
Just my heart telling me it feel sad.
Guilt is one thing i never enforce.
For that the feelings would be false.
That be the last thing in my insane mind.
For this is the world i can't call mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home