Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Creature of the Night

For the past few days, I was totally back to the night creature that I was once before. Not feeling the least shagged. What is becoming of me? Wanting to go out at night, regardless of what activities is available. Drinking, bowling, ktv, going to the beach, done that just within my long weekend. What plans is in store for me tonite? I have yet to find out. Certaintly appreciate those people that were with me these few days. It actually make me feel my life is getting back together. Thinking I have done quite a bit, what to do? Should I? Another train of thought started its track on my mind, that I wonder if is the right thing to do. Never really have the courage to tried, this I often regret. Wonder if it would be too late to make any amendment? Would it be right to do so? Am I insane or am I crazy, always carry feelings for the people who had hurt me so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home