Friday, October 27, 2006

I think....


Some times I think too much. Why do I even bother to think some might ask. Its kinda in me really. Even last time as a child I used to think alot of stuff under the sun.
Why certain things must be done in a certain maner. Why can't things be done in a more simple way. I tried to explore my surrounding for an answer or alternative solution to my question. In many times I could comprehend and accept. But my pride in way hinder my learning growth. There are times that I find myself talking to my inner self. Trying to find a reason to why things were. That point of time I kept every thoughts and feelings to myself. My friends, relatives nor my very own parents knew what is going on in my mind or what is my feelings towards certain things.
I used to able to conceal my feelings with a false front. But why now, every emotions is clearly written over this pale face of mine. Does age got any thing to do with it? Or am I bottled up too much feelings inside of me till it could not take it and start to overflow. Does that show I am weak? If so, please dig a deeper hole in me so I could kept all these buried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home