Friday, November 03, 2006

In Life....

What really makes up a person life? Life itself is a complicated subject to be really think about. In life is it all planned for? How old you can live up to? What will happen? Different school of teaching have different thoughts. But what I do know is when a person dies. All the remains will be ash and bones.

In our living years, what can we do to make our lives a better one. To be rich? Or earn just enough to live thru each day? To be wealthy in material or knowledge? We keep on finding ways to make our daily life a better one. But is it truly what we are seeking for in this world? When will we step back and take a look at the bigger picture. Is it able to provide for oneself and family consider successful? Owning a car, house and club membership, seem so important. Yes these are human needs. If were to go by Marslow's theory. Of course I don't deny that I am one of them.

But to think it in any other way. Each thing you do has a certain effect on certain events, person or matters. If each person able to fulfilled their needs and ones, who is more successful than the other?

When will I fulfill all my needs, its seem to be I am only obtain survival, safety and abit of social needs. Why only abit you may ask. There is still a need in me that had not been fulfill yet. Even so some people will still deem to see me in a more successful aspect compare to themselves. But in actual sense am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home