Monday, November 27, 2006

Fuck This World

Damn ... a damn freaking boring night with no where to go. Kaozz .. Rest of the people all dunno go where to die liao. Seriously, where are the so call friends when u need them. When they need help, all of them just appear from no where. When u are in need, all just disappear.

Why cant any one just let me do my stuff at my own time? All expect i were to be free at all times? Freaking hell. Already had enough stuff on my mind to kill me yet ...

All of the sudden, I felt I am in total solitare. No one seem to understand nor comprehand. In this no man Island all by myself. I is neither that I wish for. How long could I keep my sanity, when I no longer seem to sane. What happen to those good old days, where people pat on their chest and calling each other brother. Guess too much tv really got mixed up in reality. Who can one really depend on in life? Family? Friends? GF? BF?

To hell all of them I would say. Its each man for himself in this heartless stupid world. One would expect good by doing good. It does not work that way any more. People dun appreciate what is being done yet asking for more.

What do they want from me? How much more can i give? when will enough be enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home