Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nice guy finish last. That is what thought to be the case, but not totally true in life. I had given my all yet I am not the one. Then the one for you will be everything that I am and everything that I am not. Being too nice to a person could actually bring pain and guilt to the person. I could never understand that logic.

Its may be the thing that I could never understand in life. I always have hate the break up lines of " You deserve some one better" "Its not you, its me" If truely a person deserve some one better yet chooses to be with you, would not that make you appreciate the person even more? Rather than just let the person go away just like that? All of these don't make sense to me.

"Its not you, its me" If its you, had you done anything about it? Would the solution you choose be the best? Basically I believe any one who were to say this line for a break up is full of crap. You tried to make the person feel better but in a way it backfired. This typical break up line is given when you have no excuse or reason to break up. Its like you are tired of the person and trying to get rid of him/her.

How is it to manage a relationship? Is there any equation or formula to it? So there is, please enlighten me. Or just let me continue to day dream in my own world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home