Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Day?

Another year added to my age. Birthdays .... was so looking forward to it when i was young. Where good food, laughter and presents are expected. But as I get older, birthdays seem to changed. Its a day that people telling me, I should be more mature as the years goes by and be more sensible. It kinda had a more serious tone.

Whats behind the meaning of celebrating one's birthday? To mark another year goes by without any harm. That the devil haven caught up with him yet?

Or another year closer to ur call on the death roll? Leaving all of the earthly belongings that does not last forever? Why specially celebrate the day that you were born? In my opinion, if you are happy no matter what day it is, it will be whatever day u made it to be.

Abit ironic that I am writing all these on my own birthday. Neither excited nor really looking forward. May be I have lost my sanity? reason of being happy or what so ever.

All of these does not really matters any more. Cuz not just birthdays, basically all the other reason for celebration seem so meaningless. Especially there no one special to share with. I would like to say sorry to all those friends who tried so hard to wish me on my birthday today. It just dun seem to be my usual joyous mood. But I am grateful to each of you for remembering the day my mum brought me to this world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ximei said...

momo.. cheer up!! your special angel will arrive soon.. :)

2/09/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home